Saturday, May 1, 2010

April 2010: Earnings Summary Report

Hey Everyone (I know I have been on another hiatus, I have been working and doing school work non-stop lately and haven't had time to post!), April has ended and since it is the end, I decided to post my April Earnings for the month!  My passive income online was below what March had performed but there are a few reasons behind this, which I will describe below.


Revenues
  Fusion Cash $28.09
  eHow Earnings $1.78
  Inbox Dollars $4.58
  Cash Crate $3.99
  FireHow $0.25
  NeoBux $3.96
  Amazon.com Sales $42.40
  eBay Sales $0.00
  Swagbucks $5.00
  Big Crumbs $0.00
  People String $5.82
  Cashle $6.82
  SendEarnings $1.69
  Cash 4 Free $10.16
  HYIFund $3.30
  Treasure Trooper $21.70
     Total $139.54
Expenses
  Amaz. Shipping Fee $5.53
  NeoBux Referral Fees $2.50
     Total $8.03
Net Income $131.51


As you can see it dropped by about $90 in residuals from last month.  Why and how did it drop?  Well if you haven't notice, I REMOVED GOOGLE ADSENSE!  That is the first difference.  I removed them because I received some weird violation - which I really have no idea what I did, and I received complaints from visitors saying the ads were distracting them from visiting my blog - what could I do about that? Well remove the google ads, so I did.  Also, there was a SHARP decline in eHow earnings, and if anyone doesn't know, eHow was taken pretty much over by Demand Studios and removed about 50% of my articles on eHow's website.  We shall see if I apply to write for Demand Studios or not, maybe once I am settled in after my semester of graduate school is completely over.  Amazon.com sales were up, I found a few awesome new sites as you can see above with the larger earnings.  That is what it is truly about - testing out sites, if you fail - well you at least learned what has worked and what does not.  It is all fun and games to me though, because it is all free passive income online that I am receiving.  I expect this month of May to reach around the $200 mark again, because I will be able to devote more time to posting, promotion and people.  People is the most important part.  Trying to spread the good news of the capabilities of the internet is what is ultimately important.  I thank everyone who has visited my blog these last few months and May 2010 should be a wonderful month of new posts, website reviews, making money online and having fun!  I wish everyone a great weekend and best of luck on all your endeavors!

-Lanny B.

P.S. - How many were effected by the eHow change?  Anyone have a similar experience to Google Ads?  Let me know!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment