Sunday, March 7, 2010

Updated my Free Ways to Generate Income Post!

Hey Everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!  I wanted everyone to know that I updated my 1st post ever on this blog and have included 5 more amazing free sites that I am on that are generating me income.  Of course, like always, these sites have 0 investment and only need some of your time.  I only place sites on here and on that page that I know are working, credited and are functional in terms of usage.  I will only place them on here for your awareness and knowledge, as a matter of fact, only when I RECEIVE money, to which I have on 9 sites so far.  There's SO much free money out there it is incredible.  My best recommendation is to get involved, have fun and reap some of the awards the internet brings you : )

I also will be coming out with a string of new posts describing each one separately starting tomorrow, Monday March 8th, on each one of those sites.  Since I have done Fusion Cash two posts prior and include a separate Page for them already, I will pass that and go straight to Inbox Dollars.  I will, hopefully, come out with a post every other day and if not, every Monday and Thursday describing a site that I am on with updates on my stats as well.  Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy my updated Post!  Anyone have any others that they are on and would like to share?  Thanks!

-Lanny B.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post Lanny, just stopped in to take a look, good luck and talk to ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate the visit, as always! I will be coming out with a new article before 5 today, we shall see how it goes!

    -Lanny B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lanny,
    My blogs + Google Ads are paying best - eHow is around $1 a day.
    Here's my latest blog. http://www.StopMo.info

    This blog pays best though. http://www.ProblemWithCredit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Work Rod! eHow definitely is a great way to earn passive income as you are earning while you sleep! I actually am composing an article on that due later this week!

    -Lanny B.

    ReplyDelete